A well spent Monday together with my lovely sisters and Dan Shah over at Arnold. We ate too much even until now I’m still full of chickens! HAHA! :)
I love my everyday now as it is.
Last Friday, I had my CCA Awards over at TCC, Temasek Polytechnic. It’s really an honour and I’m glad to say that was my very first award in polytechnic. Plus, it’s really nice to receive it together with my favourite Indians :)
(The ceremony was too boring that we camwhored)
I danced my Saturday away. This isn’t any normal Saturday but it was just so prestigious. We had an audition for our upcoming show in December for all 4 genres (Modern Contemparary, Hip hop and Bharata Natyam and the best BOLLYWOOD!) I’m hoping to be in at least 2 of the genres and one should be BOLLYWOOD babey! ((:
Oh yes, really had a great time with Wani and Denes after dance. We laughed too much and my line is really CLASSIC! LOL! “FUCK YOU!”
Nothing can beat my Sunday. It’s all about sleeping and watching movie at home. I just love it because I can’t deny that I missed home so much. What’s more? Briyani I had at home was really AWESOME ((:
I shall hit my softy and comfy bed now.
Till then, goodnights lovelies!

P/S: Oh my god, I watched Rabne Bana Di Jodi again and it makes me fall in love, tsk! With every single moment in that movie! Okay, I know I’m so into my fantasy world! I’ll stop!
Takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment