Thursday, June 11

FAILS,


Almost! Perhaps it isn’t my luck this time. I pray too little for something I really want. That’s really a big mistake I’ve done. I’ve decided to change for the better. Seriously, I’ve got to change. But this failure is never going to discourage me from doing better.
****************************
Oh wells, I’ve gotten some pictures from dearest Wani’s FB. Some pictures that I would love to share because those “moments” does sent some tingling feeling down my spine especially with Sufri’s good expression and acting. Okay, after seeing this you will understand to why I’ve actually fallen for him at that very moment. LOL! No worries, that happens at that very moment only and nothing more.
Actually you should experience it yourself, seriously.


( the whole cast + some others)

Anyways, I’ve got to agree to Ammi and Bu Ayesha that Zyeheen got very limited photos of himself unlike Zyedan. So, I’ve decided to snap more pictures of him and surprisingly, he appears to be really photogenic just like his aunties, right? HAHA! Have a look at it!

HAHAHAHAHA! OKAY, ENOUGH!
OFF TO BED, BABEY!

takecare love.

No comments: