Thursday, June 18

Camwhores,


Someone once said that I wouldn’t understand the feeling of being heartbroken because I’m still immature/ I don’t like the person/ I don’t understand the meaning of love/ what not. You’re wrong to judge me that way because you don’t understand. To me, I’ve lost someone I really love the most permanently and nothing beats the pain I went through because she’s everything to me.

*****************************

Oh wells, I’m rotting at home and I resulted to camwhoring. Yes, I know that’s so me. And yes, someone just don’t like me taking a lot of pictures of myself thinking that by taking pictures of yourself, your life span will be shorten. I just don’t believe in this but thanks, I know you love me. Hahaha!


Since today Gerekkakis has cancelled the outing plan, I’m left all rotting at home AGAIN! But luckily, I’ve decided to come over my nieces and nephews house to have some fun together! ((: I love them to the maximum!

Okays, time to bathe!
I’m off, chow chin chow! Lovessss!
Takecare love.

No comments: