Mummy dearest, I miss you and I know god loves you more. I must say that I’m very lucky among anyone else because you always appear in my dream on every death anniversaries of yours. I know you’re always with me and I’ve never regretted for not showing my love to you on your remaining days. Every time when I thought of you, the same old memories played in my mind. The day when I cried saying how much I love you, the day I felt sorry for sitting on your amputated leg because you know I love sitting on your lap, the day I was scared to talk to you when you were sickly bedridden (how stupid am I), the day when your son told me you’ve passed away ( I couldn’t believe my ears), those days I drank your milk though you weren’t my mum and those days you brought me up with so much love when I was just a month old! How can I not love you more than a mother? Only one thing I regretted for not doing. The only day I left to study for my exam and wasn’t there to keep you accompany and you left me without a word. How unfair =’(
******************************
So, I was freaking late for my APEL class last Friday. Ammi must be wondering why I wasn’t angry at her for not waking me up since she’s home. I wouldn’t want to blame her but instead thanked her because if not I wouldn’t be able to dream of mummy. I rushed myself to school and spend the whole afternoon on my project. You couldn’t imagine how I secretly tear when my tutor comment on the whole group project. And so, I’ve decided to burn my weekends by redoing the project! Hope everything goes well, amin!
BLISTERS ARE KILLING ME! ARRGG!
All thanks to dance, I’ve got myself blisters. One of my choreographer said that no dancers are born with beautiful legs and so, I’ve got to bare all the pains and all. Interestingly, Sufri taught us some breaking techniques and I swear my body parts are all breaking at this moment! HA-HA!
( Loghan's (Loggy) birthday!)Apsara Dance has always been awesome. Akka just got home from Taipei with the rest of the chereographers and get us some goodies! Yummy!
From next week till 11 June I’m going to be busy. Okay, I know you people might say when on earth I’m not busy! HA-HA! So yah, next 2 weeks are all about project submission, presentation and tests! I can’t wait to finish everything because I’m very stress about all the upcoming dance shows I’ve to perform and watched! STRESS! Too many commitments I can say.

Oh well, last wednesday I had lunch with some of my Gerekkakis+ Juli. I only had ice cream since I had my breakfast at home that day.
My eyes are really heavy. I shall get my rest for now! I’ve too much of studying since morning. Goodnight!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment