I’m extremely exhausted throughout this week which really explains the “missing in action” entries! I’m fucking stress about everything and anything especially my upcoming project submission, presentation and mid-term test! Oh my god, only you know the burden I’m going through. I just feel like smacking my head against the wall, cut my brains out and blends it to make a remedy to my headache right now!
Oh wells, I’m willing to spare sometime to recall on my days this week before I fall into a deep sleep! Here it goes!
Monday;
I carried my elephantine steps over to the Comfort Driving Centre (CDC) in hoping to at least pass my practical 8 this time and Alhamdulillah, I managed to clear it this time and yes, TP baby! Woohoo!
11JUNE2009 is the confirm date and I’m so looking forward to it. Insyallah, god’s there to guide me always. YEAH! I had my long afternoon nap way before attending the IDG committee meeting in school and I neglected my Calculus revision, sadly!
Tuesday;
Nothing special but just esday; school and dance! I was too tired once I reached home from dance that I slept off early and had no choice but to wake up early to revise on my Calculus test in a few hours time. Don’t ask me how I do for the test but I’m just disappointed in myself as always when it comes to Mathematics! TSK! There goes my full mark :’(
Oh yes, didn’t I say that I’m a lucky bird! I actually found back my thumb drive! YAY! All thanks to my new classmate who knows it belongs to me and return it back!
Wednesday;
Busy, busy day for me which occupies my whole time in school and I’m disappointed of myself that I couldn’t make it for 5A’s gossip club reunion! Oh dear, we’ll have it soon, okay dears? I seriously miss the old times we spent gossiping in “Romantic Mac” every day after school especially when it’s really a HOT topic to talk about, tsk!
Busy, busy day for me which occupies my whole time in school and I’m disappointed of myself that I couldn’t make it for 5A’s gossip club reunion! Oh dear, we’ll have it soon, okay dears? I seriously miss the old times we spent gossiping in “Romantic Mac” every day after school especially when it’s really a HOT topic to talk about, tsk!
Thursday;
Finally I’ve gotten hold of the Human Resource Book over in TP and National's library! It’s really difficult to get hold of it when many students are also in need of it. Kathrine is such a kind soul who at least does not mind following me to the libraries unlike others who claims that they’re not a library type kind of person. BULLSHIT!
Finally I’ve gotten hold of the Human Resource Book over in TP and National's library! It’s really difficult to get hold of it when many students are also in need of it. Kathrine is such a kind soul who at least does not mind following me to the libraries unlike others who claims that they’re not a library type kind of person. BULLSHIT!
Oh well, I’m such a careless ass because I’ve got the tendency of misplacing my stuffs especially my hand phone! It’s comically funny. I was too engross reading the library books that I ended up putting my phone in between the book pages and left it in the shelf! Thank god I didn’t put it in a silent mode or else I can just say bye-bye to my phone! Tsk!
And oh yes, I’m jealous looking at Katherine shopping and spending her money away.
I WANT CASH, ANYONE?! I WANT TO SHOP TOO! ARRGG!
Friday; 
It’s a short school hours and my bestie came over to pay us a visit after missing for sooo long in Jurong Island! Oh god, only you know how much I misses him.
It’s a short school hours and my bestie came over to pay us a visit after missing for sooo long in Jurong Island! Oh god, only you know how much I misses him.
Without him, school is boring, my lunch break is boring too, nobody to look for every time I end school and nobody to listen to my lamest jokes! Only he can tolerate my nonsense,
ha-ha!
Anyways, lunch with him was awesome since I’ve got too many stories to share but I bet I’ve not tell you some leftover stories =D
( She says Frolick is better then sex!)
FROLICK WAS AWESOME TOO with Castillo bestie and Revathi! Oh god, it’s yogurt-ly delicious! I’m addicted to it now, tsk!
Check out this photo taken with Zalikha’s spectacle! Don’t you think I look like Mummy Nachak with her old spectacle? I think so. Since she’s my god-mother, the blood is still and always there. To you, "Mummy, I miss you always and nobody can ever replace your love even though he/she really means a lot to me.
Okay, cut those emotions! Guess what? This poor and tired girl injured herself while alighting from the bus after dance. I was too sick and mood less that I miss my last step and fall :’( not funny ok, it’s painful!
Saturday;
(Sarah and me)
P/S: Wani please send the pictures! THANKS!
My Saturday morning was spoilt by some bus conductor that fines me for under- paying bus fare! Like WHAT THE HELL CAN?! They cheated me I bet! And I cried, so typical of me. To add on, I got my bloody cramps! Which all contribute to my bad mood! But luckily prince charming came for dance so at least he chases my cramps away, lol!
Dancing my Saturdays away till my whole body aches badly. JAI HO! Yes, that popular Bollywood song was choreograph by the Arvind and it’s really a creative piece. I LIKEE! ((:
Lunch over at Komalas and continued with Aspire Dance till 6pm! My body is screaming for help!
I’VE GOT TO WORK REALLY HARD TOMORROW! ASSIGNMENTS! TESTS! PRESENTATIONS! DANCE! BIKE! ARRGGG!
MADNESSSSS :’(
Anyone can put all my stress away? I urgently in need of one kind soul ((:
Anyone can put all my stress away? I urgently in need of one kind soul ((:
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment