Monday, May 11

BATAM!!


Fantablously Batam! I’m a rich girl baby! I had so much fun with my loved ones over at Batam. It’s really a short escape from my hectic schedule but I totally enjoyed myself!
(Imma a rich girl,boy!)

First day is all about SHOPPING! What all girls love to do! Oh my god, I went all crazy over everything I saw over there plus the price is making me all so speechless! I can’t help it but just to grab on to anything I want because everything Abah& Dee Noreen paying! Donuts are all over and yes, A&W too!
Scrumptiously superb! I swear..
Zue'.Fairoz.Ayesha ((:
COUSINS!
Oh-my-tall cousin brother!
Can you believe that we're the same age!?
I-HOTEL! 5 STARS!Wooo
Dee Ayesha and me had our very own room together!
We camwhored,
We jumped out of joy!
Dinner over at an Indonesia restaurant that entertain us with enjoyable
music and dance!
that batam boy got those flowers..

Second day is about beauty. All the ladies pamper ourselves at “MUSTIKA RATU”- a spa and massage parlour. It’s really awesome but at first was too shy. LOL! (Ask me why)

She helped us with the currencys and bargainings!
I likeeee her!
We entered the hotel's dance studio and gym..
While they had their time under the sun :D
Cuties having their swim, as always!
Abah is the best!
The girls with the parent! ((:
HAHAHAHA! my massage attire,lol!

Oh yah, I had a couple room together with Dee Ayesha! It’s double the fun, YAY!

Not forgetting, I had my hair cut! I really wish I had more time so at least I could do treatment+ colouring for my hair! TSK! All because it’s cheap and I’m a RICH GIRL! LOL! But it’s okay. Shopping again and again is still the best!
The baby girl who's forever with me the whole journey!

Board the ferry at around 17:15 (Indonesian timing) and reached at around 19:15 (Singapore timing) If you’re curious, the timing between Indonesia and us is just 1 hr difference.
Anyways, it’s really funny when I accidentally speak in Bahasa Indonesia to an Indian Singaporean police officer at the custom. HAHAHA! Just because I thought I’m still in BATAM!

Oh wells, HOME SWEET HOME, babey!
Time to sleep!
Let's enjoy our sleep just like how she did! hehe ((:

takecare love!

No comments: