I’m such a fuck. I’m such a careless ass. I’m fucking screwed. I shall just commit suicide for what I’ve done. I’m burning the midnight oil for all my carelessness in losing my projects!
Fuck big time!
(sorry for the vulgarities)
(sorry for the vulgarities)
To add on to it, my eyes are really in a bad condition. It’s fucking red and it seems to itch big time. I don’t seems to think that the contact lenses giving me problem because it’s new. Perhaps, I’m just busy with my workload that I neglect my sleep and yes, too much time in front of my dearest laptop!
AND I TEAR TOO MUCH TODAY =(
Set that aside. I had a fantastic time together with my Indians at our usual hang out place, Arab Street. It is seriously an effective way to release the stress in me. I felt a little high though I don’t sheesha, LOL and that explains the craziness.
Anyways, I can’t wait to escape from this hectic country. (4 hours to go, baby!)
I’m sure I’ll really enjoy my weekends with all my loved ones.
SPA& MASSAGE ESPECIALLY!!
I love my parents a lot! (:
I love my parents a lot! (:
But how I wish mummy’s here to join in the fun like how we always travel together before her permanent departure.
Hmm, I was reminiscing the past with Dee Ayesha. We got remembered on those days when we travelled to Okinawa, Japan. In the airplane, the only noise we could hear was mummy’s laughter! Any idea why? She wasn’t aware that she’s laughing so loudly while watching the “JUST FOR LAUGH” program because she’s wearing earpiece. So, everyone actually laugh together with and at her. She’s just too cute and I miss her badly.
It’s going to be her 5years of permanent departure :(
Hope she’s happy up there!
Oh wells,
BATAM, HERE I COME!
BATAM, HERE I COME!
See you people soon!
Muaah!
Takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment