Tuesday, May 26

*CONFIDENT-LESS*


It’s 3 in the morning and I still can’t sleep.
I’m either had too long hours of sleep yesterday afternoon or

something bothering me right now.

I can’t decide on that.

I think you’re lying to me and

I think you’re lying to everyone else too.

Oh what not, I don’t bother a single shit. I’m way better off thinking about my mid-term test right now!


Anyways, these weeks are going to kill me terribly, I predict. I’m hoping that I’ll survive greatly and not drown into it.

Oh god, let me manage my time fully.

I’ve been engaging myself with face book quizzes and as much as it’s helping to kill my boredom, I just love it. Even though I know how crappy and illogical those quizzes are. It’s funny though!


And as days goes by, I’m thinking of my TP! I’ve got no confidence that I’ll passed at my very first time. That is so not me, I know but Argh! Will you be there to bless me through?

Please, god.
Okay goodnight.
I shall continue with those quizzes till I feel like sleeping!

P/s: Oh no, I've gain a little too much fats now :(
Takecare love.

No comments: