Sunday, May 31

Miss you, Bhai!

(In remembrance of you, bhai (brother))
28/05/09

Life is so unpredictable. I couldn’t imagine my ears when I heard the news. I teared too much that I couldn’t have the energy to think, to work and to dance.

May you rest in peace, Bhai. You’ve been the closest cousin brother despite the age gap between us. You’re even the best cousin brother I have and too many memories that are left imprint in my mind.

(The coffee shop, the white SATs uniform, Manchester United Diehard fan (I still couldn’t believe you departed on the same day as the MAN U lost), the holidays, Sydney moments- especially the time you wanted to buy the cigarette maker(FUNNY), frequent questions about my motorbike practical and even funny “scolding” on my busy-ness when it comes to projects/presentations!)

I can never forget all these! I couldn’t believe that it will be my last time talking to you till you left me the next day. Till now, I can never accept the fact that you’re gone. Seriously, everyone feels that way too. I just don’t feel that permanent departure of yours. But when I bid my last goodbye and kiss to you, I tried my very best to accept it.
I’ve to thank god that I’m able to see you for the very last time despite me attending my presentation. I’m certain you’ll be categorizing under God’s favourite because you’re such a good and religious person! Amin ((:
I’ll do my part as an aunty. My dearest nieces and nephews, you can count on me always my dears. You’re as important to me apart from my family. You’re the closest ever! I love you my dears. We’ll go through this together and may Allah bless us, amin.

takecare love.

No comments: