Monday, June 1

SUNBURNTS =(

I’m phobia to sun for now after getting myself badly burnt yesterday! I felt like a roasted chicken and even my NPCC days back then wasn’t this bad! I was extremely appalled to see my body’s condition. When I looked at my body, it seems like I’m wearing my top still because of those sunburnt lines. I’m terribly sad and worried that it won’t go away. My attempt of getting back my baby skin colour has gone to waste! I’m back to those days where I love spending my time under the sun, argh!

(those days when I was a baby!)
You must be wondering how I got those burns, right? Some thought I went for sun-tanning! Are you insane? Even those times I went for the beach party, I was running away from Mr Sun and get myself sheltered every time! Ha-Ha!

( Dancers with my prince charming :) Arvind in black (middle))

Anyways, it’s all because of the outdoor dance shoot I had. For once, I thought by joining dance will be more indoor but I was so wrong! Arvind decided on us to help him out in his upcoming movie and I’m extremely thankful to him for everything. His really a great person who really cares about his dancers and can never stop thanking us for helping him! We had the shoot from 8 in the morning to 6PM and that explains the tiredness and SUNBURNTS!!



From food to drinks to everything, he bought for us and we really appreciate it. It was indeed a great experience and I’m looking forward to more shootings because he loves us and decided to call us for his upcoming shoots! BUT this time I will come all prepared for as long as my skin is protected! I’ll assure that! Now, I’ve been using and buying new body whitening products to get back my skin at least, tsk!

Today’s the start of the mid-semester period and it was really a bad start! Managing Business System is not a good attempt by me because I’m too careless to misread the 15MARKS question! Oh damn it, how useless can I be! I feel like re-doing everything but it’s just too late! But I really hope for a better result for my other 2 modules :)
takecare love.

No comments: