Monday, March 2

Weekends,

Alhamdulillah, I passed my riding theory test. It worth the wait and study time ((:
All praises to him for always being there for me and hearing my prayers.

Oh well, for my past weekends, I’ve really enjoyed myself with my niece and sister even though we went through a lot. For every happy incident, there will always be a crying scene that must happen. Right, girls? But its okay, we learn from it!

Oh yah, Saturday, there were too many events for me. In the morning, we decided to join in the fun in Theme Park with my cousins since they got free tickets due to the family day event. Poor Nazurah scalded herself! All because of a Chinese bastard who’s not skilful enough in carrying his own food! Her skin was terribly injured with bursting bubbles. Darling, I pity you and I’m just joking about your husband will avoid you once he saw that scalded skin of yours, LOL!

After which, there was a prayer gathering over at Bhai Iskandar’s house for little Zyeheen ( Cukur rambut ceremony) He is so cute and a cranky baby always who kept crying for everything. Check out his photos.



All ended and clubbing was a success though as I have said earlier, we went through a lot. But it was surprisingly fun to see my bestfriend, DENESWARAN S/O VISANATHAN and others over there. Mind you, he’s an under aged boy still and his able to enter illegally! LOL ((:

takecare love.

No comments: