You never want to know what hell I went through this week. You can never imagine me to be at that situation of being so stressed up till I neglected my food and time spent with my loved ones and even my laptop! I have to say this examination period really causes me to fall ill and at some point of time, I felt like giving up! Perhaps I’m just so unlucky for OB exam that I’ve got a mental block during the exam itself and the only way to encourage me to study for my other subjects is to cry everything out and think positively (:
Anyways, I’m afraid that my GPA might drop or I might take a Supplementary paper for my OB subject UNLESS my coursework really helps me out somehow. I’m truly disappointed! But to think logically, I had 5 bloody important exams to cover and coping with it is not easy and thus mental block might occur.
********************
It sounds ridiculous but I really have to study for it. Yah, I’m talking about my Riding Theory Test. Some might say it’s easy and only dumb people would study for it but they never understand as to why I have to pass this badly. I’ve got god by my side and I really hope his there went I need the help.
*******************
Wohoo! Holidays babey! I’m looking forward for a hectic holidays? LOL! But I’ll try to squeeze in some happenings with my JR rangers Girlfriends and of cause, my bike practical! And please STOP brainwashing me about the danger of riding just to prevent me from having my license. I can’t stop half-way and nobody will stop this growing passion in me. Haha!
I’m deprived of sleep! I’ve got to hit my comfy bed right now. Goodnights ((:
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment