Omg, I know this is really late but I really have got no time to update about anything.
Anyways, I love the Gerekkakis! All worth the time spend together over at the chalet ((:
4th March 2009
I had a very long sleep till afternoon itself. Then meet up with the Indians over in school and proceed to a club, Empire. You might be thinking why on earth we’re in a club at 6 in the evening. We had a dance shoot going on over there. It was really funny because I wasn’t familiar to the Tamil song and have to lip sing! I was trying really hard to say some words correctly, but I still think it’s funny! Over and done with that and everyone ended up in Sahara for sheesha. TRUTH OR DARE games were played and overall, we had a great fun together.
5th March 2009& 6th March 2009
DANCEEE! Training was indeed fun with the dancers! We’re train since morning to night. It’s kind of a routine for everyone till Swarnam ends. I’m looking forward to a wonderful performance ((:
And Swarnam tickets are out! If you want to buy, please contact me to purchase the tickets. See you on the 28th!
********************
People might know what I went through the other day due to some unknown tagging. I don’t know who that might be but just a gentle reminder. It’s really rude to tag in such manner to a girl. What if that girl is your own sister? Who is being tagged by some perverts? Think about it. There is some other nicer ways to approach a girl and I bet you have got a lot to learn from it. Coward- pervert!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment