Monday, February 16

26TH FEB, please come.

Examination period is almost here and I’ve been painstakingly preparing for it in the hope of scoring very good grades for this last lap of my freshmen year. I shouldn’t deny that the mood isn’t there yet but I’m trying you see. I’m still in the “exam-is-still- far-so-let’s-have-fun” mood! Oh god, don’t make me procrastinate too much and start being studious! I can never relax myself because I’m in the state of dying to complete 5 important papers! Will I survive through this? Only god knows.
So, I couldn’t be wasting my time here on blogspot.com nor facebook.com or anything else. Let’s get to serious business for now and enjoy after everything ended, okay? All the best to everyone too! ((:
P/S: If you’re free, please do watch “Slum dog Millionaire” a popular Bollywood movie that has won many awards and was nominated for ten academy awards! It’s seriously a MUST WATCH movie! I definitely love it so much ((:
takecare love.

No comments: