Sunday, February 15

Valentine?


I was indeed surprised by my dearest girlfriends who made my Valentine Day a sweet one. I was painstakingly preparing myself for exams when my dearest Mira came over to just pass me a box of heart shaped cookies which she made all by her own. I was really surprised and touched upon receiving it. Dee Ayesha also got me things for my Valentine. Thanks a lot my dearest sweethearts!


Have you ever attended a wedding on Valentine Day? Oh my god, I think it is so sweet!
Actually wedding wasn’t one of my activities today but since Nazurah has got to pester me, I’ve got no choice but to follow. A new experience (practically checking out the guys, hehe) but overall its fun with those dearest of mine ((:

And not forgotten today. I just dislike that Malay bitch! Right, everyone?! Fucking no balls, sheesh!We’re so happy to ruin your valentine, haha!
Once again, Happy Valentine Day to everyone no matter you’re attached, married or single. It doesn’t make any difference for me being a single and to celebrate it joyfully because I’ve got my dearest sweethearts as my companion. 19 years of singlehood, babey!
takecarelove.

No comments: