I can’t believe my eyes. You couldn’t imagine how my heart breaks upon looking at it.
I was hoping that it was someone else but nah, you just have to disappoint me. I might be assuming too much but if it is for real, how? Pictures might be deceiving but 99%, it doesn’t.
Do I suppose to stay on to my decision or move on?...
But the funny thing is you’re not aware that it is you who disappoint me ( it’s pretty obvious) and instead trying to cheer me. See! How now?
Oh well, I’m not satisfied with my Macroeconomic exam just now. Not because I don’t study but my surroundings are too pressurizing me. It seems more worst than an O level examination where all candidates are seated at the hall and the tension holding on. I couldn’t control my tension and went blank for like a few minutes. I tried reading the questions a few times and at the same time uttering some prayers hoping that I would remember somethings.
Thank god, his there to help me out but still Section B, I’ve got to screw it up big time :(


Gerekkakis+ CT; everyone was just so similar to a hungry ghost. We were starving after our 2hours major paper unlike Kenneth who had 2 bananas, LOL! So, we decided on Burger King? And eventually had a mini window shopping and a home sweet home ((:
P/S: Bu Ayesha is like the best! We had a hell of time together just now. SECRETS!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment