Sunday, January 4

Ghajini- in love with him, Aamir.


It has been long since I cried while watching movie. Oh damn, though this movie is very familiar to the Tamil movie, Ghajini, but still I cried. It’s the same plot, Tamil actress but a different ending and actor.
Oh my god, Aamir Khan is a heartthrob! He’s hotter and has been my top list ever seen he enter the acting industry. As always, the pioneer actors acted really well and so he did. He captures my heart during the movie. ½ the time I was looking at him and he drown me into such a dream land. And he really did make me cry! He always make me cry apart from Shah Rukh Khan like the movie Fanaa, Maan and more.
I swear, it’s a must watch movie for those who never watch the Tamil version and you would prolly fall in love with the songs too! I’ve got it in my playlist, enjoy people ((:

Before the movie, we had a photo shoot over at Nazz’s crib. A professional photographer came over to shoot us and hopefully pictures are out soon. But for now, I had some pictures taken using my camera.
Love those people who made my day (:
P/s: CAN I HAVE SOMEONE LIKE AAMIR KHAN AS MY BOYFRIEND? ANY?!
Take care love.

No comments: