Wednesday, January 7

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS,

Okay, I know it’s a bit outdated but yah, finally I’ve watched Vaaranam Aayiram!
All thanks to Aisyah for giving me another alternative of watching it with subtitles!
Oh my god, it’s totally awesome and Surya is WOW! Nothing could explain my feelings after watching it and yah, its rated 5/5 by me!
I had honey starts as a substitute of popcorns and a few glasses of apple juice which accompanied me throughout the night!

Not forgetting, I reached home way too late all because of the dance rehearsal, did some parts of my project and then decided to spent the rest of the time watching that wonderful movie ((:
And the worst part of staying up late is to wake up late and the frequent knock off in class.

Oh dear, you couldn’t imagine how sleepy I was! Ask my classmates, lecturers and tutors because they saw it!

Well, I’m still coughing like one dog and contributing to the noise level! My OB teacher was indeed a nice gentleman who concerns about his students. He gave me a packet of “Golden Throat Lozenge” after felt pitiful looking at my condition. So sweet of Mr Nah!

Today was my first riding theory lesson and surprisingly, I met with some of my primary school friends. It was conducted at around evening till night! Can you imagine how “hot” my butt turns out? After all, it was okay and hopefully I could pass my Riding Theory Test soon (:

Receive a SMS from Arun about the dance and sadly, I couldn’t turn up for the rehearsal due to the long hours of theory lessons. But hopefully the costume turned out pretty and yah, I’m so concern about the colour! HAHAHA!
*Crossing my fingers and hope for a pretty costume*
Maybe I’m again too late to talk about this but we had fun eating over at Popeye in Terminal 3! And those photo sessions that causes ask to be late for lecture. But anyhoos, I enjoyed it! (:


Takecare love.

No comments: