Friday, January 2

Alhamdulillah,

( i love you)

Alhamdulillah, I’m thankful to the Almighty for everything he granted me with.
As I thought I would screwed my mid- semester, I actually didn’t. I was really lucky to score good grades for the 2 modules that bomb me with fear and tears after doing it. I swear, I didn’t expect anything like this and don’t you think this teaches not only me but everyone a lesson?

Oh well, nothing come easy in life and in anything you do, you shouldn’t give up no matter what. There are always tough times where we have to go through but do overcome it with your outmost courage and never raise a white flag (to surrender)!
Believe in him who do wonders to anything and everything in this life, always remember him and so your prayers will always be heard.
I always think that this is a secret recipe to every success! (:
P/s: 2009, will it be like how I wish it would? Wonder..

take care love.

No comments: