Monday, December 15

My girls ((:

Lovely day indeed with my girls and their boys!
Oh well, Sentosa plan was cancelled due to the heavy rain and so we decided to do something indoor instead. Nick and Norah’s infinite playlist was awesome but it’s too cheesy I think.
They are some scenes that can really make you puke, disgusting I swear! Terri was feeling rather sick after watching the movie and started to vomit and all, poor thing.
Actually our plan was to play bowling next but we then thought of camwhoring in Esplanade and get our asses back to Downtown’s Mc Cafe for some comfort and talking session. It was really nice after so long of getting together and bitch about others, LOL!
Every secret and embarrassing moment in High School was spilled out to their guys.
It was so funny! But poor Terri! She couldn’t understand malay that well.
At least we tried our best to translate it! :D

P/s: Getting together after so long was really good and I love the feeling, babes! We shall meet real soon lovelies! Muaahhh!
Let's get back to camwhoring business, babey! Wooo ((:

My girls ((:
flaunt it, babey!
That sweet couple =)

Ajnabee!

picture perfeccttt!

gorgeous girlfriends ((:

tree pose, haha

Such a lovely couple, nah?
Ehem,
Our friendship will never end just like this non-ending path..
I wish, i wish..
When my girls gone wild!

i love you, terri!

Mr Jeff on board! haha

My girls with their boys ((:

takecare love.

No comments: