Sunday, December 14

Mango World?

(Mango addict)
Since everyone’s busy in Sarawak for their holiday, I’m busy in my Mango World! No, not those mangoes on the trees but Mango, the brand! Christmas is around the corner and so the sales are here. Bu Ayesha and I spent our money over most of the items there. We called it grey-green items. Yup, all those tops are green-grey in colour. Only those that attract us and the rest were kind of not nice. And there goes our bank money, partly gone, haha!

Next, we indulge ourselves to Häagen-Dazs ice cream, yummy! Oh that’s her treat to me since she got her pay. Thanks!

Oh well, I love today. Not forgetting my visit to Shanti’s beauty parlour. I’ve got myself all hair-less and yes, I’m pampering myself as always.

Oh here’s a problem now. As I told earlier about the shopping spree in Mango, I just realise that the detector that is attached to the clothing to prevent robbery is not detached from my Mango short! How? I didn’t steal, obviously. But I guess they have forgotten to take it out and now, I have to go back and ask them to take it out! At least I still have the receipt to show my innocence, haha! Hopefully nothing happen.

Guess what? They missed my presence over at Sarawak! Oh dear, how sweet. They have planned for our next trip which is Hong Kong! Wohoo! I just can’t wait and this time means I have to go and no slightest excuses to prevent anyone to be there. Not at all! And I really which this planned will work out, hopefully!

P.s: Imissyouloveliesoverthere.hopefullyyoupeopleenjoy((:

take care love.

No comments: