Hello Holiday ((:
Since Thursday was a fucked up day, today is the total opposite! I’m freaking happy due to many smiling incidence for me. Good day I can say.
HOLIDAY-EXAM FREE- DIET SUCCESS-BIKE PRACTICAL 1 PASSED!
Exam is over and here comes my holiday! (Double smile!) I can’t wait to enjoy this short holiday and I’m sure to rock it with my girlfriends! Many plans are up and I want it to happen badly, please?
Oh well, clubbing like finally with my girlfriends since everyone is legal now (woops, I was the last to turn legal! haha) But still I do it illegally back then, hehe!
Sentosa, picnic at Botanic gardens, McRitchie treking, Zoo, night safari, cycling/roller bladding and more more! I can’t freaky wait for those activities to happen!
But one thing, my Sarawak trip! I still mourn and nag about it because I can’t go. Stupid flight booking!
Girlfriends and cousins hope you enjoy your trip ((:
Exam was really an unsmooth boat ride for me this semester.
At times it’s very difficult, difficult, easy and tremendously easy. Oh my, you never know how I felt after each paper.
Alhamdullilah, Marketing Fundamentals (it was known to be the most difficult module) was a breeze for me and such satisfactory leads me to another big and wide smile =D
After which I rush myself for my bike practical which starts in freaking 25mins. Lucky CDC isn’t that far away from my school or not bye-bye to me, I’m so going to be late (so not me). I tried really my best to show the instructor that I deserve a pass this time because the previous practical, I’m almost to a pass.
And I did it! Oh my, triple smile lingers again!
Oh here’s a funny incident. An Arab boy smiled at me every time I pass his bike during my practical outside the circuit (I think its weird though) and foolishly asked for my hand phone number when it ends. Of cause I didn’t give. Come on, I don’t know him and only met him once. And so that’s me, I’m sure many know me well, LOL-er!
( But his kind of cute. You know, arabs :D )
Diet was a success today. Mensa’s Indian briyani fills me up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Miracle, I’m still not hungry yet. Yeay! Smileeeee!
Rab ne bana di Jodi, please?
My dears, anyone’s free to watch with me? Sadly, girlfriends and sissies are off for their Sarawak trip which I miss. Don’t mention that!
And I still insist of watching it this week! :(
Oh yes, I’m stubborn, I know.
( I will miss my holidays with them, really sad)
Take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment