Oh dear, I felt really old. Seriously an old woman!
I can’t run as fast as I actually could back then in my high and junior school.
By looking at how I dress now, you might be surprise to know that I was an athlete.
You might also be surprise to also know that I was really a “tomboy” back then and I really love to do everything that the guy does.
Some might know but some may not know at all.
Some get a shock of their life to see me now.
From a tomboy looking to a girly person, haha!
So back to the real issue now, I felt really old after god knows how long since I ran.
My knee caps went really soft and shaky too. That’s how freaking old I am now.
Perhaps, I’m lacking those exercises that I usually do. Dancing itself is not enough so I’ve to really get my ass back to running! No choice it seems since I don’t wish to lose my bet with my dear friend. Furthermore, such bet really gives me the motivation to keep fit and so after the 4km run, I’ve lost almost 2kg of my fats, LOL! But still, I shall be discipline enough and continue with such progression. ((:
P/s: Ammi is really a good dancing partner at home and so, any running partner?
love,
ZUBEIDAA


No comments:
Post a Comment