Monday, November 24

burden.

STRESS = :`(

I don’t understand to why must I make myself this stress?

- Semester Test around the corner
- Piles of projects
- Bike license in progress
- Dance to commit to

Examination period is less than two weeks time and I’ve yet prepared myself for it. I’m certainly not really confident of most of the chapters in the different types of modules I’m taking for now. To think of it, it seems that I’ve got up to 5 tests coming up and it doesn’t seem easy at all. Furthermore, projects are piling up each day and datelines seem nearer. But yet, only part of it is done and the sense of satisfaction is never there.

Worst still, Thursday is my very first French Exam- 40%!

Bike license! Another stress topic to be added on in my life! And tomorrow is my first ever bike practical in CDC. I’m totally nervous about it and the thought of passing seems impossible! Yes, I know I’ve got to be confident and never be afraid to learn. But still, the nervousness is not going anywhere. Oh yes, I’ve got to get rid of it. I must!

The thought of changing my style of fashion is totally weird and funny! From my fetish for tight tights, body-hugging top and heels/slippers to someone who wears rather boyish style- jacket, jeans and snickers! It seems so ridiculous but yet for this, I’ve got to sacrifice and be back to the usual me 11 years ago!

I don’t believe that I’m doing this! HA-HA!

Dance has always been my passion since my younger days and hell no; I’m not giving it up! Yes, it will make me busy and adds on to the workload but still interest means interest. I can’t stop it. I mustn’t deny that I do enjoy myself during practices as I will learn new steps but for now, with the problem faced, I’m lacking the interest.

No, I’m trying not to give this up due to what’s happening. What I can say, I’m not responsible for it and so it’s not my matter and please don’t bother me because I’ve got many other things to settle with.

And so, I’m out of this and don’t include me, thanks.
I’m not trying to be selfish but I’ve got to do what’s most important for me.

Oh well, I’ve got to get my stuffs ready for tomorrow practical and so, I shall get moving! Hopefully everything will go on fine, amin! Toodles ((:
Take care love.

No comments: