Sunday, November 23

DOSTANA (Friendship)

“Excuse me miss, can I check your Identification card(IC) because it’s MC16!”


Oh my god, don’t I even look like an 18 years old teenager?
This is damn ridiculous because I certainly knew I don’t look like a young teenager of the age below 16!
For once, I’m happy that I’ve enrolled myself for class 2B and happily showed my IC to prove that I’m 18 but such incident, oh my, you can’t imagine how embarrassed I was when she ask me for it.

Heck that! NC16? You might probably think what kind of movie I watched in the theatre lately. Oh well, none other than Hindi movie! DOSTANA! I’ve got to rate it 4/5 because the movie is absolutely different from the normal Hindi movie, the songs are superbly good, the romantic scenes (aww!), it’s absolutely funny and entertaining to watch.

And oh my god, I swear John Abraham is very very very very very very HOT!

How can I just realise this?

How I wish those moments in the movie..*DREAM*
takecare love.

No comments: