Oh dear, I’m missing my JR girls so much.
Everything due to the movie that I went to watch lately, WILDCHILD!
The great bonding they have is totally similar to mine, of cos. I do treasure my friends like totally. As I’ve always said they are my painkillers, my laughing gas, my tear stoppers, my bitching bitches & my fighters.
Oh yes, they are more like a family to me.
I just can’t wait to have a great holiday with them! Everything is planned and I’m so looking forward to it!
Let’s have our splendid and awesome party together girlfriends!!! ((:
I’ve got a conflict with my group members, I guess.
Oh not only me, I’ve got the support from the girls. Will you keep quiet when your own group members aren’t doing anything and gave all the workload to you and some others? Isn’t that unfair? Didn’t I do the right thing to actually confront him? I certainly agree to what I’m doing. But I guess that person is nothing more than a ball-less creature that have no guards to actually reply me. Idiots! If it gets worst, I’ve got no choice but to complain to the teacher. I’m certain that it is the only way to resolve the problem. After all, we didn’t wish to have such a group members and I always prefer my own girls to be as a group like how it used to be in semester 1.
Heck this!
Oh well, everyone is in the stress mood now, I bet. Let’s do it and may Mr Holiday welcome us again soon! I’m looking forward for a great holiday with my family, girlfriends and friends. Do your best everyone!((:
Oh well, everyone is in the stress mood now, I bet. Let’s do it and may Mr Holiday welcome us again soon! I’m looking forward for a great holiday with my family, girlfriends and friends. Do your best everyone!((:
takecare love.



No comments:
Post a Comment