- No lies within it,
And completely my confessions.
Monday, October 20
New addiction.
I’ve got a new hobby all thanks to Nelvin Kaur. Apart from dancing, camwhoring and doing make up at home, I’m busy with editing pictures. Well, it’s a new website given by my friend to explore. Once I use it, I think I’m addicted to it. It’s a good way to release the tension within you! I just hope I do at least to make you smile ((: Enjoy the newly edited pictures! Some are in my friendster. Do check them out! takecare love.
Zubeidaa Shah, turns a year older every 02 Nov. I’m part of Shah’s family, mixed heritage. I’m in love with poems that are salvations to broken hearts. I’m in love with the curiosity of the moon as it peeks across the sky in the velvety background. I’m in love with the biology of the human heart. I’m in love with my loved ones and am blessed to have beautiful people to spice up my life in many magical ways. I’m in love with everything, or so I think.
And if you think you already know me, maybe you should just think twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment