Monday, October 20

Monotonous.


Physically fatigue at this very moment or perhaps since yesterday? I can barely sleep and having flu can be really galling. I kept tossing on my bed like an annoying worm and I just fail to put myself to sleep. Is it because I’m too eager to start school or am I disturbed by the flu or I slept too much during my holidays or maybe I kept thinking about something that keeps bothering me? Either which could be the reason why. Even after eating 2 extra strong panadols, I’m still fully awake till now! Am I human?


Oh well, first day of school seems too monotone. But the exposure of my new module, Business Statistic, is likely to be more engaging. Mathematics it seems, I likeee! (: However, having a holiday due to Deepavali can be troublesome as all the lectures are needed to be pushed to another day. Worst still having a lecture on Thursday at around 7-9pm! Ridiculous it seems? “This is honestly the most disgusting thing I ever seen!” said Mr Foo, Business Statistic lecturer. Even he thinks it is sucky to work even though he will earn an extra pay for doing over time.
Oh my god, I’m told by many that I look like a Design student with my dressing today. Oh no, why can’t anyone come up to me and say that I’m from Business school instead? This have been happening since I first join TP. Don’t I look studious enough or a cool kiasu like what bestie always calls me? HAHA! :D

P/S: Oh yes, I've been loving my hair((:
take care love.

No comments: