Bonjour, Je m’appelle Zubeidaa! ((:
Today is my first French tutorial with my new classmates and of cause a cute French teacher. After all, I do enjoy myself because I love the language. It’s pretty cool and funny at the same time. In addition, the teacher is very interesting! HAHA! ((: I’m looking forward for Amazing race in France on the last week of our module and also free French movie, yeah! Hmm, perhaps I could type what I’ve learn today so that I could recall it. Here it goes!
Bonjour, Je m’appelle Zubeidaa! Je suis Singapourienne. Je suis e’tudiante. J’habite Pasir Ris. Salut!
Yeah, I pass my lecture 1. First week of school is usually pretty slacking but I guess I do use my time wisely. My class ends at around 3/4 pm every day and I will always slack in SAR building/ ITAS. After which I’ll go home and do my tutorials. And studies are going fine for now and hoping to be the same for the rest of this semester, haha! Oh well, this semester seems no easy like the one before. I’m taking more modules right now and I’m delighted to know that most of my modules revolve around mathematics! Something that I truly love!
Oh well! 10 days to go ((: I’m going to be legally 18 like finally!
Keep smilling :D
Today is my first French tutorial with my new classmates and of cause a cute French teacher. After all, I do enjoy myself because I love the language. It’s pretty cool and funny at the same time. In addition, the teacher is very interesting! HAHA! ((: I’m looking forward for Amazing race in France on the last week of our module and also free French movie, yeah! Hmm, perhaps I could type what I’ve learn today so that I could recall it. Here it goes!
Bonjour, Je m’appelle Zubeidaa! Je suis Singapourienne. Je suis e’tudiante. J’habite Pasir Ris. Salut!
Yeah, I pass my lecture 1. First week of school is usually pretty slacking but I guess I do use my time wisely. My class ends at around 3/4 pm every day and I will always slack in SAR building/ ITAS. After which I’ll go home and do my tutorials. And studies are going fine for now and hoping to be the same for the rest of this semester, haha! Oh well, this semester seems no easy like the one before. I’m taking more modules right now and I’m delighted to know that most of my modules revolve around mathematics! Something that I truly love!
Oh well! 10 days to go ((: I’m going to be legally 18 like finally!
Keep smilling :D
I miss my Mira gf and my other girlfriends.
Hope to meet you girls at my Dee's crib! ((:
Take care love.
Take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment