School starts tomorrow! How delighted I am. Not about going for lectures or being burden with projects and tutorials but to meet up with my fellow friends! Yahoooo! But I’m so looking forward for French lesson and meeting up with some HOT French teacher, hmm! Haha Oh ya, not forgetting to get a bite on my favourite engine burger and with a sip of bandung from ITAS! How wonderful my lunch going to be, hmmm yummy!! Sadly, I’m so not prepared for school this semester. I’ve got lesser new outfit and bags this term. Reason being I’ve got to save on my bike license! Everything is about going to school ((:
Hooray, 14 days to my special 18th birthday. Turning 18 is all about being legal for everything, Haha! I’m not hoping for anything but only blessing from Allah will do, throughout being an 18th year old teenager. I'm hoping for a surprise from god. He knows it well! Many ask what I want for my birthday.Perhaps, it is a something that you people can't find nor give. I’m sorry to say but i’ll just accept anything ((:
Oh yeah, I’m totally sorry for not updating this week. Unfortunately, I could only enjoy my last week of holiday due to the dance competition busy-ness. But nevertheless this week is well spent! I’ve an open house for my Indians. I really hope they enjoyed the food that I’ve prepared and I’m truly sorry if I cannot entertain most of you. I’m sure my little nephew, Dan Shah, did his best job to at least entertain you people! Pictures will be uploaded soon, sorry for the inconvenience. For other days, I went for raya visiting to my wonderful cousins’ house and I swear I sleep a lot! Oh my god, I can say that I’m totally recharged during this holiday! Ya, call me a pig or what, I don’t care a little. HAHA!
**********
Oh well, sometime I just don’t understand myself. Why I waited for this long? I don’t know if it worth waiting but this little heart of mine always told me to wait because one day without me realising my wish will come true. Will it ever come true? That’s why I always keep pondering. As it seems, nobody captures my heart like you do. How I really wish you know that I do wait for you.Keep smiling ((:
Take care love.
Hooray, 14 days to my special 18th birthday. Turning 18 is all about being legal for everything, Haha! I’m not hoping for anything but only blessing from Allah will do, throughout being an 18th year old teenager. I'm hoping for a surprise from god. He knows it well! Many ask what I want for my birthday.Perhaps, it is a something that you people can't find nor give. I’m sorry to say but i’ll just accept anything ((:
Oh yeah, I’m totally sorry for not updating this week. Unfortunately, I could only enjoy my last week of holiday due to the dance competition busy-ness. But nevertheless this week is well spent! I’ve an open house for my Indians. I really hope they enjoyed the food that I’ve prepared and I’m truly sorry if I cannot entertain most of you. I’m sure my little nephew, Dan Shah, did his best job to at least entertain you people! Pictures will be uploaded soon, sorry for the inconvenience. For other days, I went for raya visiting to my wonderful cousins’ house and I swear I sleep a lot! Oh my god, I can say that I’m totally recharged during this holiday! Ya, call me a pig or what, I don’t care a little. HAHA!
**********
Oh well, sometime I just don’t understand myself. Why I waited for this long? I don’t know if it worth waiting but this little heart of mine always told me to wait because one day without me realising my wish will come true. Will it ever come true? That’s why I always keep pondering. As it seems, nobody captures my heart like you do. How I really wish you know that I do wait for you.Keep smiling ((:
Take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment