Have life been boring for you people that you think you should do something to go against some helpless girl? Have you guys got no balls working together and go against a helpless girl? Did you guys even think why she did that? Think again.
All this won’t happen if you guys don’t provoke her feelings or alienated her just because of the race issue. Think for yourself. If that happens to you, would you do the same? She’s human too, just like you. Just put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel?
Not to blame any party now. But it’s saddening to see this issue getting overboard!
I’m damn sure that you people will eventually read my blog and spam me. After all, you guys are just wasting your energy and anger spamming me! In addition, it would never solve the problem too. Sadly to say, you people are acting really immaturely. Even primary school kids could behave way better.
Well, we’re not being a loser or anything. It doesn’t mean deleting such a post making her guilty or showing that she’s in wrong. It’s just to solve the problem better as you guys misunderstood the whole situation.
Well, I don’t have enemies nor I wish to have any. But this doesn’t mean I’m making you guys as one. I don’t know you people nor have I ever seen you. But whoever you are, I seek you guys to be more mature enough in handling such issue. Race or language barrier shouldn’t be an issue because it’s really sensitive. Never provoke someone’s feeling or else you people will never survive in a working world in future.
Think again.
P/S: When you deal with someone i regard as a sister, you deal with me too.
take care.
Wednesday, August 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment