A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother. Their angelic faces can steal the heart of even the most hardened criminal. In fact, they caught my heart each time I look at them. For me, the love for babies is never ending. Well, I came across this little cute Indian baby from one of the blog. I couldn’t stop smiling at it and wish I have it here in my arms so I could cuddle it to sleep.
Omg, this baby stole my heart away ((:
He looks like Dan Shah when he was younger.
And someone ever ask me this: “You’re mixed blood. I wonder what type of blood your children will be.”
The answer is yet to be simple. I’m proud to be an Indian and so I chose to let them born as an Indian ((:
Well, I couldn’t imagine cuddling my future nephew in few months time. We’re waiting for you impatiently ((: May that little new baby bring joy, happiness and luck to our family. Yet again, our family is getting bigger and I just love it!
My baby Dan Shah will be a big brother ((:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment