Wednesday, August 6

Lucky.

( Retarded me years back!)

"Most people who succeed in the face of seemingly impossible conditions are people who simply don't know how to quit."-- Robert Schuller

I bet today is my luckiest day ever! I eventually realize that whatever I was mourning about earlier these weeks are gone to waste. Whatever I thought would happen, won’t ever happen. When I thought I would fail my recent exams, I didn’t. Is that a miracle that god have given to me?
Oh god, I couldn’t explain the happiness in me but the only thing I could do is to thank you. You’re always my life savior!

Business Accounting was really a tough paper considering it as a new subject to me. It seems easy at first but as it goes deeper, it gets more complicated. Recently, when I did the exam, I almost give up. But thank to dear god, he saves me from being a loser! I did ace through and did pretty well, I think.

Communication Skill has never been a subject that I like. I always have the mindset of getting just a borderline. Surprisingly, I did well for it too. I swear it was shocking news for me! But yet still, dear god is the reason to my success!

The point here is there’s nothing near to boasting but this is to show me and others how important it is to believe in yourself and never be a loser to give up! It’s never difficult to try but it all depends on you to succeed. And if you were to fail, it’s never too late to buck up! So peeps, let us do well in life. Eventually, it’s your life that you’re dealing with! ((:


take care love.

No comments: