Thursday, August 7

Psychiatric woman.

Why is some human being a pest to our life?

I don’t understand what is wrong with her. How many times must you find fault with us? Are you sane or insane? Must you hurt my family especially my poor mum? Aren’t you ashamed of doing this repeatedly and come over my house and pretend nothing happen? Don’t you even have the manners to say sorry to those who you’ve hurt? I guess you really need to seek a psychiatrist and get your mental checked. In addition, please get yourself manners because I think you’ve lost it. What a shame for a 29 year old woman!

I knew the real you way before you enter our family and nobody believes me.

You’re nobody to me and I shall disrespect you from now. If you got no shame, enter our house, retard woman.

take care.

No comments: