Happy National Day, Singapore!
I was amazed by the excellently coordinated performance of everyone in today’s NDP celebration. With a dynamic combination of colour and sound! Though this year I didn’t get to see and celebrate my nation’s birthday outside with my loved ones, I certainly enjoyed watching it live in television. It wasn’t anyone’s fault to why I stayed at home but it’s just that I was held by many school loads that I wish to finish up soon. Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed the whole celebration! Well, of course the most that I like were the parade marching contingent and the beautiful fireworks. Those fireworks burst into the sky, amidst the backdrop of the city lights ((: I really wish I was there, I really do.Yesterday was really disappointing. I felt so incredibly exhausted but yet all I really want to do is shopping! Sadly, there was neither anything nice nor there any shops that are open. I couldn’t blame the shop owners after all because it’s the National Day eve. So what I shall expect, huh? Yet, I was tired, so I fall into a deep and long sleep, like finally.
10 hours of sleep was really heaven ((:
But yet I still felt the pressure coming up! I really wish Mr Holidays could come real fast and so, I could enjoy every seconds of it.
Bestiie is missed. I swear, I’ve got nobody to disturb nor anyone disturbing me and so I chooses the idea to sleep in early, ha-ha! So peeps, I’m off now ((:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment