Finally the battle is over and here comes Mr Holiday who welcomes me with big big smile! Out of all the papers I took, Principle of Management was the most difficult for me. I just hoping for the best and shall pray that I wont need to do any supplementary papers. *finger crossed*
Sadly, even though the holidays are here, I’m not as free as I thought! I’ve to spend most of my time on dance practices as semi-finals are like less then 2 weeks left! I’m really worried about it because we weren’t prepared due to our exams. But yet, we are trying to do our best and made it to the finals and win (:
It’s weird to have people thinking that during fasting month, nothing could be done. That’s really incorrect. Fasting month indeed encourages us to do more of physically challenging activities as to test our own self. I swear I love fasting! Not that it helps me to control my diet but it does show my sacrifices and thoughts for the poor. Overall, fasting is heaven!
Well, I’m in the mid of completing the simple yet valuable collage that I’m doing for my dearest Miss Nawal. I only did anything like this for people who are special to me in their own ways and I do cherish them. The reasons behind this collage are firstly, she always asked me to send those pictures of us together but I refuse to since I wanted to do a special surprise. Aww! I know, ha-ha. Secondly, she’s not only a teacher to me but indeed a best friend or a sister. I’ve got no idea on how to repay everything she had moulded me into and I think my results are the minimal I could thank her with. I can’t wait to see her tomorrow (:
and yes my dearest classmates and girlfriends.
HUNGRY GHOST! Pangs of hunger! Tell me how could a pathetic burger survive me through the whole day? No, I’m not on diet at all but I think the exam fever was the serious cause of it. I better get going and grab a bread to eat! goodbye,
Sadly, even though the holidays are here, I’m not as free as I thought! I’ve to spend most of my time on dance practices as semi-finals are like less then 2 weeks left! I’m really worried about it because we weren’t prepared due to our exams. But yet, we are trying to do our best and made it to the finals and win (:
It’s weird to have people thinking that during fasting month, nothing could be done. That’s really incorrect. Fasting month indeed encourages us to do more of physically challenging activities as to test our own self. I swear I love fasting! Not that it helps me to control my diet but it does show my sacrifices and thoughts for the poor. Overall, fasting is heaven!
Well, I’m in the mid of completing the simple yet valuable collage that I’m doing for my dearest Miss Nawal. I only did anything like this for people who are special to me in their own ways and I do cherish them. The reasons behind this collage are firstly, she always asked me to send those pictures of us together but I refuse to since I wanted to do a special surprise. Aww! I know, ha-ha. Secondly, she’s not only a teacher to me but indeed a best friend or a sister. I’ve got no idea on how to repay everything she had moulded me into and I think my results are the minimal I could thank her with. I can’t wait to see her tomorrow (:
and yes my dearest classmates and girlfriends.
HUNGRY GHOST! Pangs of hunger! Tell me how could a pathetic burger survive me through the whole day? No, I’m not on diet at all but I think the exam fever was the serious cause of it. I better get going and grab a bread to eat! goodbye,
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment