Friday, August 29

dunman sec,loved ((:


Everything seems so perfect today! The choice of coming back to high school is definitely awesome. As excited as I am, I woke up early and stared into my closet for an hour, thinking of what to wear. So, apparently I came out wearing this top that was popular back then in high school. Perhaps, I’m trying to reminisce the past and get the whole old feeling when I entered the school. Even though the school seems a total stranger to everybody due to the renovation, the memories we had back then will not be forgotten.
No words could describe how happy I am when I meet the teachers, dearest 5As and girlfriends! We couldn’t help it but to continuously reminiscing the past together, the most memorable, funny and sad moments. Nothing now could be that happening like our high school days. I really miss those times together.

After so much fun together, I’ve got to rush for Arab Street since we have to buy our materials for the dance costume. Unlucky as it seems, the shops are closed before 6pm and we didn’t get the chance to buy anything. Nonetheless, we got to eat murtabak, yummy ((:


Let's get going and get a peek at today's photobugs,



Main objective: Thursday means Mee Soto day.


& so, that was our lunch.



Dearest 5As together with the hot literature teacher.



and with our love, Ms Nawal.



someone i spent 24 hrs together in school!


1991 sister and Vanessa Pwa Ling Ling! ((:


Acap and his usual madness.



he's the pimp.



lovelyy



the most cherished teacher.



more than a teacher.


the gilers! hehe

Has& Mira gf ((:



As i said, when it is with the guys, its gay-ing time!



Acap the joker partner in class!



syeera the gorgeous one.



the old school top (:

Something that i will do only for those i love and cherished, collage ((:

take care love.

No comments: