ECONOMICS WAS WELL-MANAGED!
expecting good outcomes from it ((:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NA’IM!
Happy birthday to my dearest nephew who just turned 14 years old! May Allah bless you ((:
His birthday celebration was really awesome. We had so much fun throughout the night in the chalet with all the organized games. Even though I’m not really that close to some of them there, the day spent together really made us bond.
Firstly, we had the truth or dare games. Many things happen and I’m just so unlucky to be dared a lot of times. I’ve got to do pole dancing on Imran, run to a tree and shout “I love Naim”, smacked someone’s ass, tell a story of a teacher I’ve fallen for and called Casti and sang to him the song “Choli ke peeche kya hai” Can you just imagine how embarrassed I was? Ha-ha! But overall, I had fun of cos.
Happy birthday to my dearest nephew who just turned 14 years old! May Allah bless you ((:
His birthday celebration was really awesome. We had so much fun throughout the night in the chalet with all the organized games. Even though I’m not really that close to some of them there, the day spent together really made us bond.
Firstly, we had the truth or dare games. Many things happen and I’m just so unlucky to be dared a lot of times. I’ve got to do pole dancing on Imran, run to a tree and shout “I love Naim”, smacked someone’s ass, tell a story of a teacher I’ve fallen for and called Casti and sang to him the song “Choli ke peeche kya hai” Can you just imagine how embarrassed I was? Ha-ha! But overall, I had fun of cos.
Naim's classmates.
the nephew and the aunty.
Haniss- star.
The 14 yrs old boy who thinks i'm smaller than him, LOL!
being sabo-ed!
His greeen cake.
All happy being smashed with cake and being green!
the kidss who i love!
kidss!
Adiya& Zue' (:
The underaged partyy
We played card games, police and thieves and some board games that help us not to fall asleep till the next morning. Finally, we had our swim in the swimming pool! Overall, it was terrific (:
some were asked to dance on their chair.
some were needed to make-up!
some were needed to kiss.
some were needed to lick ice on someone's body part.
swimming!
Haidar acting like a hero! haha
Saturday was spent sleeping over Bhai’s house and sadly, I’m not able to go home yet. We had to spend another 2 days in Dee Noreen’s house. You just can’t imagine how sad I was when I couldn’t get home and sit in front of my lappy!
GET WELL SOON DAN SHAH!
Poor Zyedan. He was sent to the hospital when he accidentally swallowed the magnet thermometer. He’s a strong little boy who didn’t cry at all! but instead laughing at those kids when they cried in the hospital. Funny Bunny! ((:
take care love.
Saturday was spent sleeping over Bhai’s house and sadly, I’m not able to go home yet. We had to spend another 2 days in Dee Noreen’s house. You just can’t imagine how sad I was when I couldn’t get home and sit in front of my lappy!
GET WELL SOON DAN SHAH!
Poor Zyedan. He was sent to the hospital when he accidentally swallowed the magnet thermometer. He’s a strong little boy who didn’t cry at all! but instead laughing at those kids when they cried in the hospital. Funny Bunny! ((:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment