Tension as always.
I don’t have the confidence in me anymore like I used to have back in high school. Polytechnic exams just creeps me. Well, not that the subjects are that difficult but I just seem to have the lack of discipline. Even now, I’m already in the holiday mood. How bad can that be? As what Sarah had said to me, I’ve contracted the premature holiday syndrome! Really bad.. So here, I’m hoping to do well for this end semester exams! Wish me luck, people (:
Oh, congrats to my little niece for finding someone in her life. & again, this little aunty here is just unlucky, HA-HA! But oh well, living single is cool.As I’ve got no barriers to look at hot guys like my dreamy Ramzi (: Okay, ok, I know I’ve been dreaming a lot lately. or maybe always been dreaming? Ooops! I’ve received complains from bestie and some others who thinks that I dream a lot. But, you know, I can’t help it. Unless, there is someone who could stop me from doing it, he-he ((:
I don’t have the confidence in me anymore like I used to have back in high school. Polytechnic exams just creeps me. Well, not that the subjects are that difficult but I just seem to have the lack of discipline. Even now, I’m already in the holiday mood. How bad can that be? As what Sarah had said to me, I’ve contracted the premature holiday syndrome! Really bad.. So here, I’m hoping to do well for this end semester exams! Wish me luck, people (:
Oh, congrats to my little niece for finding someone in her life. & again, this little aunty here is just unlucky, HA-HA! But oh well, living single is cool.As I’ve got no barriers to look at hot guys like my dreamy Ramzi (: Okay, ok, I know I’ve been dreaming a lot lately. or maybe always been dreaming? Ooops! I’ve received complains from bestie and some others who thinks that I dream a lot. But, you know, I can’t help it. Unless, there is someone who could stop me from doing it, he-he ((:
& so, i rule the world.
okay, randomness. hehe
Okay, chin chow people. Economics are calling me right now and please god, save me from tomorrows killer. Nites!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment