Saturday, August 2

Engineer boy (:

My heart palpitated wildly and the knees when soft when I saw him today. I couldn’t believe I was that lucky and it seems that the idea of going engine canteen to have our lunch today was really a good idea! Everything seems abnormal to me and I think he’s dumb for not knowing that there was a bloody mirror which I could use to see if he’s looking. Damn, he did. I swear I wasn’t myself the whole day! People seem to notice me smiling for no good reason and they claim that it’s the love syndrome. It’s funny though when to think about it again. I mustn’t fall for anyone! But this engine boy did catch my attention. Aiyo, confused. Well, I shouldn’t elaborate more about what really happen because I know it is just a dream that never come true.



and we had pictures taken while lunch-ing at engine canteen.




















Dearest Ct,



My close classmates-
yet again i'm proud to have you girls! We secure an A for POM project! Good job girls ((:
Folk dance! I swear today’s dance is terrible! I barely dance that well and it’s depressing. Choreographing ourselves is never easy but all when fine. My whole body aches a lot and it felt like as if my muscle tissue tears badly. I miss hip hop!

Engine boy (:
takecare love.

No comments: