Sunday, August 3

Pro-friends.

Procrastinating is bad. Exam seems nearer and the effort of learning is yet to be seen from myself. I have got to start mugging and be on the right track. Or else I have to repeat the supplementary papers which I swear, I wouldn’t wish for!
From next week onwards, there’s no more of going to SAR building to slack with the Indians, not the library because it wont help much, eat lesser, more sleep (I wish I love sleeping) and more time to mug. This means that i will run back home after school everyday. And perhaps, i will be less seen in school.

Since I’ve done my scheduling for my revision days, I got to abide to it like rules that shouldn’t be broken. And bestie(s), please kill me if I don’t do anything of those that I’ve swear not to do. Let us score!

Engine boy is just an eye candy, dude. You’re way better off ((: It’s all about the inner you not
the outer of him or vice versa. I swear I won’t forget the friendship we have. You’re that dude who knows everything about me and never fails to lend that listening ear of yours. I’m proud that we’re best friends, Castillo. (:

take care love.

No comments: