Oh my god, I love how you created me. I felt so blessed! ((:
I swear, I would never mourn over whatever I had from you.
and dear god, grant me another wish.
I wish that everything will be normal between my friends.
I don’t wish to see anything that ruins our bonding.
We’re almost perfect together, and so I wish nothing happen.
Let’ just think that this quotation “friends come and go in life” is wrong.
You know how much I treasure them. Thanks ((:
I swear, I would never mourn over whatever I had from you.
and dear god, grant me another wish.
I wish that everything will be normal between my friends.
I don’t wish to see anything that ruins our bonding.
We’re almost perfect together, and so I wish nothing happen.
Let’ just think that this quotation “friends come and go in life” is wrong.
You know how much I treasure them. Thanks ((:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment