Sunday, July 27

Dreadful week ended.



Life is full of surprises (:

I should thank god for letting me put a brave front and faces this week with great courage. Though somethings disappoint me half way through, it didn’t cause me to give up everything. I’m still standing strong and enjoy every bits of my life.
This week has been a dreadful week for me but I’m happy to say that it ended happily ever after.

Communication Skill Summative test was rather acceptable to me though I’m sure I don’t really do great. Oh come on, my English is not that of a good standard as compared to others. Early lunch with my Indians is definitely great! For today, we’re the business Indians (:


Everyone came over to have dinner together and definitely, mom cooks something really special and it gave me a sudden urge to eat whenever I saw someone eating! Yeah, call me a halal pig or whatever not. I know I’m growing fatter now. * Oh dear *

And god, I seek a better tomorrow, a better day, a better weeks, a better months, a better years and definitely a better life.
Perhaps not only for me, but for my loved ones too.
Amin.


takecare love.

No comments: