Tuesday, August 12

Differently-




I don’t understand myself today. I just seem to hurt people with my words. What is wrong with me? Well, I know I’m disturbed by some problems but hey, I shouldn’t hurt people who don’t seem to be involved in any of my problems.Right? Unfair uh! Forget it then.

Well, tomorrow is my last presentation for the semester. I just hope we really do well! Oh my god, you don’t know how nervous I am. I’ve to speak fluent English because it is the communication skill presentation where neither grammars nor singlish or other languages are to be heard. Just wish me good luck! That’s what I really need.
I shall get ready my stuff for tomorrow but I just realize I’ve got no formal& nice bag! Shit :(

P/s: Prata with sardine curry from Parata paradise is really heaven ((:
take care love.

No comments: