Wednesday, August 13

Commskill presentation.

Finally, something that we have been waiting for has just ended. Well, I’m pleased of my group for the well done presentation! Not only that. We dress really smart today! ((: Overall, it’s a thumb up!
Commskill group: Subash,Dil,Cx, Zue'&Ian.


The girls i prefer((:

Shi hui.Candice.Dil.Cx.Zue'.Meiting !

Candice group.

Uss and 1/2 of Meiting.LOL
smart people (:

Lift mirror,awesome.
fierce but niceee =D

Well, the feeling of wearing that smartly to school was really weird though but do you know I was walking to school acting like a future business woman! Ha-ha! Aiyah, it’s just the feeling only not more than that. & I got to thank Dineesha here for the wonderful hairstyle. I love the scorpion! ((:


Lovelyyy !

Rush for home and back to school. It’s really tiring but I’ve got no choice here. Dance was great but this time the audition is really tough, really painful, really tiring, really fun, really cool and really really AWESOME especially with the best dance cliques! Didn’t regret for coming and I’m not so looking forward for the result because I seriously think I screw it up! Heck that.


& I’ve made a choice. I shouldn’t bother about what that immature kid said about me. Like as if I owe him/her a living. Talk to me or don’t, I don’t bother at all. Talk as you wish. I will act normal because I don’t like fighting or ignorance. Thank you. And so, I shouldn’t change the real me for someone else’s sake.

take care love.

No comments: