Monday, August 11

Self-talking.


Self-talking is encouraged? Weird though. You’re encouraged to speak to yourself in front of the mirror and look stupid just to score great grades for your own oral presentation. Life these days are pretty weird, don’t you think so?

So well, like I have any choices to it?! Do it or flung it! After all, it isn’t that bad doing self-talking because it furthers built up your courage and confidence. You just need to hope that nobody really respond to your questions. I mean the “ghost”! Ha-ha!

I’ve got to thank my babe here who followed me for shopping and oh yah, the boyfriend too. Thank you to my dearest Ziiya and her Rino. I’m deeply sorry if I’m being too choosy and kept making you guys go up and down just to find the perfect outfit. So you see I don’t really like when guys have to follow me shopping. Ha-ha! I just pity them because I really seem to torture when it comes to shopping! So, Mr Rino I’m sorry and I’m sure he swears not to follow me shopping again, ha-ha!

My legs are screaming to me that they are really tired! Woops, I’ve got to apologize. Don’t worry, we’ll have more rest now. Toodles ((:


take care love.

No comments: