I felt different at this very moment. My breathing seems to be very bad. It seems worst then before. I felt so weak. I just hate being sick! It always happens during the night when I try to sleep. Maybe that would be a reason why I hate to sleep. The feeling of gasping for air in the middle of the night isn’t interesting or good. I just felt tired after sometime and wish to die so I wouldn’t have to experience it often.
Why am I such a weakling? I just hate the effect of it. It just sucks! Would it be that I’m exposed to unhealthy smokes? I’m so certain about this.
I couldn’t take it. I’m no more that strong girl that I thought I am. My nights will just be monotone and maybe I could just die off in my sleep. Scary it seems that’s a reason why I hate sleeping and smokers.
Heart murmur can get that serious.
Oh god, protect me. I would love to live longer.
take care love.
Sunday, August 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment