Finally, we had sometime to celebrate Dee Ayesha’s birthday due to not only our busy schedule but her being busy at work.Sheesh!
Happy birthday to you and may you enjoy your day though it was really simple.
Qiji- Starbucks-Movie, Singh is King- Arab Street, Al Majlis.
That’s how it sums up our day. I’ve got no words to say anymore and let’s take a peek into our very own “berangan” pictures, ha-ha!
Qiji- Starbucks-Movie, Singh is King- Arab Street, Al Majlis.
That’s how it sums up our day. I’ve got no words to say anymore and let’s take a peek into our very own “berangan” pictures, ha-ha!
Dress Code: PINK
& i swear, i hate sheesha-ing! Not that i dont like the taste nor smell but thanks to my bad breathing airway, i am just afraid to try more of it. I wouldnt want to risk my life, you see.
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment