All the plans when really well though the main objective of clubbing was a failure. But yet still, I had a total blast with the guys. We totally had a great time and I think the birthday boy isn’t a human. He still stands stably after had so many shots of drink! Bravo (:
Everything I saw in the club is not meant to be told. I saw a lot of happenings as I’m perfectly normal due to just drinking green tea. HA-HA!
Well, I’ve got to thank dearest Mira for helping me out with everything. The plan wouldn’t work out without her help. Girlfriend, I swear, the Bathoora we had in Komala’s restaurant was awesome! I enjoyed eating every single bit of it though it gets really bloated after sometime. And I think, the next time we eat, we got to share it! It was my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner and supper. MIND YOU THAT! haha
Everything I saw in the club is not meant to be told. I saw a lot of happenings as I’m perfectly normal due to just drinking green tea. HA-HA!
Well, I’ve got to thank dearest Mira for helping me out with everything. The plan wouldn’t work out without her help. Girlfriend, I swear, the Bathoora we had in Komala’s restaurant was awesome! I enjoyed eating every single bit of it though it gets really bloated after sometime. And I think, the next time we eat, we got to share it! It was my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner and supper. MIND YOU THAT! haha
After long hours (1+ hour) of eating, Syeerah meet up with us. We did some shopping in Mustafa centre and headed to some tailoring shop since Syeerah wanted to make her Indian clothing for Eid mubarak.
OMG! I LOVE THIS! HEAVEN ((:
Retro chick.
Reto goose, haha.
butterfly world.
I’m deeply sorry to hear about my teacher’s husband death. She’s my dear English teacher, Madam Suharni. I sympathies her and hopes she’s strong enough to get such a saddening news. For now, she’s a single parent with 4 kids and worst of all; she just gave birth last year. I really can’t imagine how she would lead her life. I’ll pray that god will be with her through out her sorrows and provide her with strength to overcome such a tragic.
I swear, I couldn’t live my life when someone dear to me left me especially my future husband.
Would you?
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment