Thank you god for being there for me whenever I need your help!
I’m elated with joy ((:
Everything seems perfect now.
To you,
I was neither angry nor upset towards what you have just said and I don’t feel hurt at all. It was just purely happiness in me! Like at least, I’m able to hear it from you directly and I’ve always pray for the best for all my friends. Good luck, dude! I’m glad that I didn’t lose such a great friend like you. And we shall be friends like we always had been. COOL? LOL
Everyone is getting sick including me.
Oh god, please protect my best friends and please put a happy smile on their faces. I always wish for their happiness. Smile lovelies ((: I love you people!
CAN I HAVE HAPPY BALLOONS?
I’m elated with joy ((:
Everything seems perfect now.
To you,
I was neither angry nor upset towards what you have just said and I don’t feel hurt at all. It was just purely happiness in me! Like at least, I’m able to hear it from you directly and I’ve always pray for the best for all my friends. Good luck, dude! I’m glad that I didn’t lose such a great friend like you. And we shall be friends like we always had been. COOL? LOL
Everyone is getting sick including me.
Oh god, please protect my best friends and please put a happy smile on their faces. I always wish for their happiness. Smile lovelies ((: I love you people!
CAN I HAVE HAPPY BALLOONS?

takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment